Registered Nurses - Drouin
Registered Nurses - Home and Community Care
Colbrow Homecare are currently seeking applications from Registered Nurses to work with a Home and Community Care client in the Drouin area. We would like to hear from individuals with prior experience in the field, including all aspects of personal care, PEG feeding, tracheotomy care and assisting clients to participate fully in life. All applicants must be comfortable with dogs, as the client has a lovely companion dog that will be present on shifts.
As Melbourne's first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the organisation.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today! In return you will have the pleasure of working for a leading service provider
Only successful applicants will contacted.